The Zig Zag.
Our answer to what a modern road bike should be. An evolution of the revolution that we started in 2012 with the Mr. Pink, taken to the logical next step through the righteous application of new technology.
We built it to be a ripping fast and efficient machine that shields the rider from road chatter and unnecessary fatigue allowing them to go further, faster, and have more fun.
The addition of disc brakes provides confidence in all-weather conditions and allows ultimate control on descents. The thru-axles add stiffness and enhance sprinting prowess, ensuring that no power is wasted. The custom drawn A.C.E. tubeset was created to shave weight and soak up bumps leaving you fresher, longer. Our famed road geometry strikes a perfect balance between aggression and comfort for long days in the saddle or attacks off the front. Because we like to explore the world around us, the bike accommodates up to a 35c tire, making it more than capable of multi-surface riding. You’ll also find all of the All-City attention to detail that you’ve come to expect: a custom head badge, Signature dropouts, Signature brazed-on seat collar, pump peg, two bottle bosses, and fender mounts.
FIND A RETAILER
COMPLETE MSRP $2,599 | FRAMESET MSRP $1,350
With demand at an all-time high, bike inventory can be scarce. If you need help finding an All-City bike, start here.
Suggested retailers for ""change
Zig Zag 105 - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Bike Shop to Home Delivery
Because we want to make it easier to support your local All-City retailer during this unusual time, participating dealers can now ship All-City bikes and frames directly to your door. Find your local All-City dealer using our Dealer Locator. After that, all you've gotta do is head over to their website or call 'em up on the phone to place your order, and your bike or frame will be delivered to you.
SPECS & GEO
- Fork + Whisky No.9 RD+ Thru-Axle Tapered
- Headset + Cane Creek 40 Series, Black
- Stem + Whisky No.7 Black Alloy Stem
- Handlebar + Whisky No.7 Black 6° Flair Drop Bar
- Grips + All-City Super Cush Bar tape with All-City Alloy locking bar-end plugs, Black
- Shifter/Brake Lever + Shimano 105 R7000 w/ Hydro Brakes
- Front Derailleur + Shimano 105 R7000
- Rear Derailleur + Shimano 105 R7000
- Brakeset + Shimano 105 R7000 Flat-Mount Calipers w/ 6-bolt SM-RT26 160 rotors
- Crankset + Shimano 105 R7000 52-36
- Bottom Bracket + Shimano RS500
- Seatpost + Whisky No.7 Black Alloy Seat Post
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Cassette + Shimano R7000 11-32
- Chain + Shimano HG601
- Hubs + All-City Go-Devil 32h, Black
- Rims + WTB ST Light i19 700c, 32h
- Tires + Teravail Rampart 700x28 60tpi Light and Supple
- Brake Housing + Shimano Hydro
- Shift Housing + Jagwire LEX-SL
|Head Tube Angle||70||71||72||72||72.5||72.5|
|Seat Tube Angle)||75.5||74||73.5||73||72.5||72.5|
|Top Tube Length)||520||530||545||560||580||605|
|Seat Tube Length||460||490||520||550||580||610|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Total Fork Length||386||386||386||386||386||386|
|Head Tube Length||106||121||140||160.5||185.5||210.5|
|Crank Arm Length||165||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
- Frame + All-City A.C.E. Air-Hardened, Custom, Extruded steel frame, Custom tapered headtube with external headset
- Derailleur Hanger + Replaceable derailleur hanger; '687' (FS2339)
- Fork + Whisky No.9 thru-axle, carbon blades, tapered carbon steerer tube, Flat Mount Disc Brake mount
- Rear Spacing + 142mm x 12mm, THRU-AXLE, Ø12 x 167L, TP=1.5, TL=12
Brake Compatibility +
Disc Only, 140mm Minimum, 160 Maximum Rotor Size front and rear
Front: Front Flat Mount Standard
Rear: Flat Mount Frame Standard, Chainstay Thickness 30mm
- Seatpost Diameter + 27.2mm
- Steerer Tube / Headset + 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tappered, Upper: EC34, Lower: EC44, Crown Race 40mm
- Bottom Bracket + 68mm English
- Tire Clearance + 700c x 35mm w/o Fenders; 700c x 32mm w/ Fenders
- Extras + Front & Rear fender mounts, E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention, space for two bottle cages, pump peg on sizes 52cm and above
- Download(s) »