This bike was expressly made for maximum fun. It had to be gravity capable, climb like a banshee, cruise across town, encourage you to play and launch off of every obstacle, and slay single track like no other. It was a laundry list of hopes and dreams and hot dang do we feel like this shred sled delivers on all fronts.
Behold the fruits of our labor: The Electric Queen. The ultimate “Trail” hardtail. Short wheelbase, aggressive trail geometry, 120mm suspension fork, and fits 27.5 x 3.0” or 29 x 2.25” tires.
If the Log Lady was our love song to the hardcore single track single speeders, this is the encore dedicated to those who want to destroy everything in their path and send it off of everything in sight.
It features the modern suite of mountain standards: stealth dropper routing, Boost spacing, thru-axles, 44mm head tube, and because we’re All-City, two bottle mounts.
New for this second offering of Electric Queen are framesets. We've built a superb segmented rigid fork to compliment the steel frame, and are including that with the frames. If you bought a complete and also want a rigid fork, no worries, painted to match forks will be available in both the cyan splatter and the original yellow/pink fade splatter.
If you’re looking for a bike that can handle hardcore trail riding, doesn’t mind the dirt jumps, is actually fun to pedal around on, and doesn’t require the maintenance or hassle of a full suspension rig, the Electric Queen is an awesome choice.
*Geo is given at 25% sag*
FIND A RETAILER
COMPLETE MSRP $1999 | FRAMESET MSRP $999
Suggested retailers for ""change
Electric Queen 2018 - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Bike Shop to Home Delivery
Because we want to make it easier to support your local All-City retailer during this unusual time, participating dealers can now ship All-City bikes and frames directly to your door. Find your local All-City dealer using our Dealer Locator. After that, all you've gotta do is head over to their website or call 'em up on the phone to place your order, and your bike or frame will be delivered to you.
SPECS & GEO
- Fork + RockShox Reba RL 29b w/ 51mm off-set and color matched decal
- Headset + Cane Creek 40 Series
- Stem + Promax 3D Forged Stem, 50mm
- Handlebar + Salsa Rustler, 700mm/750mm/800mm
- Grips + Locking Grip, Black
- Shifter + SRAM NX Eagle
- Front Derailleur + N/A
- Rear Derailleur + SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakeset + SRAM Level, 180mm/160mm Centerline Rotors
- Crankset + SRAM NX Eagle 32t, DUB, Boost
- Bottom Bracket + SRAM DUB
- Seatpost + Promax, 30.9mm
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Cassette + SRAM PG1230 Eagle 11-50
- Chain + SRAM NX Eagle
- Hubs + Boost 110/148, 32h, Black
- Rims + WTB Scraper i40, 27.5, 32h
- Tires + WTB Ranger 27.5 x 3.0", 27tpi
|Head Tube Angle||67.6||67.7||67.7||67.7||67.7|
|Seat Tube Angle)||71.4||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Top Tube Length)||562.5||602.5||632.6||662.6||682.7|
|Seat Tube Length||356||400||445||483||525|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||39.3||39.5||39.7||39.8||39.9|
|Total Fork Length||501||501||501||501||501|
|Head Tube Length||110||120||130||140||150|
|Crank Arm Length||170mm||170mm||175mm||175mm||175mm|
- Frame + 612 Select CroMoly steel. Double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Externally tapered, ovalized, and dimpled chain stays, tapered seat stays, replaceable derailleur hanger. Stealth dropper post routing.
- Fork + Frame corrected for 120mm Max Suspension fork (51mm Offset). Complete comes with Suspension fork. Frameset comes with five piece segmented rigid fork.
- Rear Spacing + 148 x 12 (Boost)
- Brake Compatibility + Disc Only, 160mm Front & Rear Minimum Rotor Size
- Seatpost Diameter + 30.9mm
- Seat Collar + 33.1mm
- Steerer Tube / Headset + Tapered; 44mm headtube; ZS44/28.6 upper, EC44/40 lower, crown race 39.7mm
- Bottom Bracket + 73mm English
- Tire Clearance + 27.5 x 3.0" or 29 x 2.25"
- Extras + E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Download(s) »