Our venerable single speed cross mount is better than ever with an expanded size range and 650B size wheels on the 43,46, and 49 sizes.
Utilizing the 650b wheel size for our smaller bikes allows us to better serve riders by preserving our desired geometry as we scale the bike down the size range. Simply put, there are significantly less handling tradeoffs with a 650b wheel in those sizes, and smaller riders will benefit from smaller top tube lengths and greater acceleration that a lighter, smaller wheel provides.
As always the Nature Boy carries all of the AC hallmarks that you’ve come to expect: beautiful lugged fork crown, custom dropouts, custom BB shell, signature head badge and E.D. coating. It has our proven race-inspired geometry, but since we’re big fans of riding cross bikes every day, we’ve built in plenty of room to fit large tires and even fenders. The 700c bikes fit a 38c tire with plenty of room for mud, while the 650b sizes fit a 650X42c tire.
We are particularly proud of our singlespeed disc dropout. It solves our main frustration with dropouts of this style: where do you position the brake caliper for optimum performance? The answer was to develop a proprietary system where the tension screw is used to pull the caliper mount into the correct position. Just loosen everything up, use the tensioner to achieve desired chain slack and tighten it all back up. No more guesswork, just reliable braking performance.
For racing, cruising trails, gravel, or daily commuting, disc brakes and a singlespeed setup provide unmatched control and reliability.
FIND A RETAILER
COMPLETE MSRP $1,150 | FRAMESET MSRP $625
Suggested retailers for ""change
Nature Boy - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Bike Shop to Home Delivery
Because we want to make it easier to support your local All-City retailer during this unusual time, participating dealers can now ship All-City bikes and frames directly to your door. Find your local All-City dealer using our Dealer Locator. After that, all you've gotta do is head over to their website or call 'em up on the phone to place your order, and your bike or frame will be delivered to you.
SPECS & GEO
- Headset + Cane Creek 5 Series
- Stem + 3D forged, 4-bolt stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar + AL6061, 31.8mm, 80mm reach, 125mm drop
- Tape + Black
- Brake Lever + Tektro RL340
- Brake + Promax mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Crankset + FSA Vero, 42t
- Bottom Bracket + 68 x 110mm steel cups, sealed bearings
- Seatpost + AL6061 w/alloy head, 27.2mm, 350mm length
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Freewheel + 17t, 3/32
- Chain + KMC Z610
- Hubs + Joytech QR/disc, 32h, 6-bolt disc mount
- Rims + WTB STP i19 TCS, 650b & 700c
- Tires + Sizes 43/46/49 cm 650b x 41 mm Surly Knard Sizes 52/55/58/61 cm 700c x 33 mm Clement MXP
|Size||43cm (650b)||46cm (650b)||49cm (650b)||52cm||55cm||58cm||61cm|
|Head Tube Angle||70.75||71.25||71.25||71.5||72||72.5||72.5|
|Seat Tube Angle)||75||73.75||73.5||73||73||72.5||72.5|
|Top Tube Length)||495||520||535||550||565||585||605|
|Seat Tube Length||410||450||490||520||550||580||610|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||52||52||52||70||70||70||70|
|Total Fork Length||376||376||376||395||395||395||395|
|Head Tube Length||100||125||150||130||150||175||200|
|Crank Arm Length||165||165||170||175||175||175||175|
- Frame + 612 Select CroMoly steel. Double-butted down, top, & seat tubes. Externally tapered, ovalized, & dimpled chain stays, tapered seatstays
- Fork + 4130 CroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown & matching dropout. Straight steerer tube
- Rear Spacing + 135mm
- Brake Compatibility + Disc only, 160mm rotor
- Seatpost Diameter + 27.2mm
- Steerer Tube/ Headset + 1-1/8" threadless, EC34 upper & lower, crown race 30.0
- Bottom Bracket + 68mm English
- Chainring + Clearance: 49t max
- Tire Clearance + 43/46/49cm 650b x 40mm, 52–61cm 700c x 38mm
- Extras + Fender mounts, E.D. coated