Our flagship road racer was designed to carry you as quickly and efficiently as possible over any road surface. From pot-hole-filled city streets, to smooth country roads, and gravel centuries, this bike does it all with the style and smoothness that can only come from high-end steel.
Geometry-wise, it’s a classic racer, but we’ve made tweaks to the equation that remove the limitations associated with your average road bike. It has clearance for 32c tires (28’s w/fenders) for mixed-terrain riding, hidden fender mounts for foul-weather days and an ED coating for rust prevention and longevity. The perennial favorite Columbus Zona tubeset is light weight and provides a stiff, yet remarkably comfortable ride.
New this year is the addition of an excellent Whisky No. 7 Road Plus carbon fork made to our exact specifications, which is a remarkable 1.45lbs lighter than our previous steel version, , and still allows for the use of mid-reach brakes and 32c tires.
The Mr. Pink sports all of our classic steel touches: a custom head badge, All-City signature dropouts, signature brazed-on seat collar, internal top tube cable routing for the rear brake, a pump peg and reinforcement stars on the bottle bosses. These are the signifiers of quality that inform, at a glance, that this is a high-end, hand-crafted machine.
The complete bike is decked out with SRAM’s excellent Rival 22 group, a Zipp cockpit, tubeless ready rims built to our new Super Champ SL hubs, and Clement tires.
This is the frame that won the 2013 Gravel World Championships and has been campaigned in all manner of crits, road races, fondos and gravel events. Standout in a world of alloy and carbon, ride one for yourself and feel just how amazing a steel roadbike can be.
FIND A RETAILER
COMPLETE MSRP $2,199 | FRAMESET MSRP $999
Suggested retailers for ""change
Mr. Pink - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Bike Shop to Home Delivery
Because we want to make it easier to support your local All-City retailer during this unusual time, participating dealers can now ship All-City bikes and frames directly to your door. Find your local All-City dealer using our Dealer Locator. After that, all you've gotta do is head over to their website or call 'em up on the phone to place your order, and your bike or frame will be delivered to you.
SPECS & GEO
- Headset + Cane Creek 40 Series
- Stem + Zipp Service Course, 31.8mm, 6 degree
- Handlebar + Zipp Service Course 80, 31.8mm
- Bar Tape + Black Cork
- Shifter/Brake Lever + SRAM Rival 22, 2x11 speed
- Front Derailleur + SRAM Rival 22, braze-on, 28.6mm adapter
- Rear Derailleur + SRAM Rival 22, Long Cage (32t max)
- Brakeset + Tektro R539, Mid-Reach
- Crankset + SRAM Rival 22, GXP, 50-34t
- Bottom Bracket + SRAM GXP, English Threaded
- Seatpost + Zipp Service Course, 27.2mm, 350mm Length
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Cassette + SRAM PG1130 11-28t, 11 Speed
- Chain + KMC X11L
- Hubs + All-City Super Champ SL, 28h, Sealed Bearings, 11 speed
- Rims + Novatec 30, 28h, Tubeless Ready
- Tires + Clement Strada LGG, 700c x 28mm, Wire Bead
|Head Tube Angle||71||71.5||72.5||73||73||73|
|Seat Tube Angle)||74.5||74.2||74||73.7||73.5||73.2|
|Top Tube Length)||520||530||545||560||580||605|
|Seat Tube Length||460||490||520||550||580||610|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Total Fork Length||375||375||375||375||375||375|
|Head Tube Length||110||125||145||165||190||215|
|Crank Arm Length||165mm||170mm||172.5mm||172.5mm||175mm||175mm|
- Frame + Columbus Zona tubing, double-butted main triangle
- Fork + Whisky No. 7 Road Plus
- Rear spacing + 130mm
- Brake Compatibility + Road Caliper, mid reach 47-57
- Seatpost diameter + 27.2
- Headset + 1-1/8" threadless, EC34 upper & lower, Crown race 30.0
- Front Derailleur clamp diameter + 28.6
- Bottom Bracket Shell + English
- Tire clearance + 700x32
- Derailleur Hanger + Wheels Manufacturing No. 49
- Extras + Fender Mounts, ED coated
- Download(s) »