Our flagship road race bike was designed to carry you as quickly and efficiently as possible over any road surface. From pot-hole-filled city streets, to long road rides in the country, to gravel centuries, this bike does it all with the style and smoothness that can only come from high-end steel.
Geometry-wise, it's a classic racer, but we've made tweaks to the equation that remove the limitations associated with your average road bike. It has clearance for 32c tires (28's w/fenders) for mixed-terrain riding, hidden fender mounts for foul-weather days and an ED coating for rust prevention and longevity. The perennial favorite Columbus Zona tubeset is light weight and provides a stiff, yet comfortable ride.
Frame updates for 2016 include a change to a traditional English bottom bracket shell, and updated dropouts with a replaceable derailleur hanger (easily available from Wheels Manufacturing, it's a 49).
The Mr. Pink sports all of our classic steel touches: a custom head badge, All-City signature dropouts, a signature brazed-on seat collar, internal top tube cable routing for the rear brake, a pump peg and reinforcement stars on the bottle bosses. These are the signifiers of quality that inform, at a glance, that this is a high-end, hand-crafted machine.
The complete bike is decked out with SRAM's excellent Rival 22 group, a Salsa bar and stem, tubeless ready DT Swiss wheels, FSA post, and Clement tires.
This is the frame that won the 2013 Gravel World Championships and has been campaigned in all manner of crits, road races, fondos and gravel events. Standout in a world of alloy and carbon, ride one for yourself and feel how good a steel bike can get.
SPECS & GEO
- Headset + Cane Creek 10 series
- Stem + Salsa Guide, 1-1/8th threadless, 31.8 clamp
- Handlebar + Salsa Pro Road 3, 31.8
- Tape + Black
- Shift/Brake lever + Sram Rival 22
- Brake + Tektro R539, mid reach
- Front Derailleur + Sram Rival 22 braze-on, 28.6 adapter
- Rear Derailleur + Sram Rival 22 medium cage
- Crankset + Sram Rival 22, 50-34t
- Bottom Bracket + GXP
- Seatpost + FSA SL-280 27.2
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Cassette + Sram 1170, 11-28
- Chain + KMC X11
- Wheels + DT Swiss R24 Spline 24 hole front, 28 hole rear
- Tires + Clement Strada LGG 700x28 steel bead
|Head Tube Angle||71||71.5||72.5||73||73||73|
|Seat Tube Angle)||74.5||74.2||74||73.7||73.5||73.2|
|Top Tube Length)||520||530||545||560||580||605|
|Seat Tube Length||460||490||520||550||580||610|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Total Fork Length||375||375||375||375||375||375|
|Head Tube Length||110||125||145||165||190||215|
|Crank Arm Length||170||170||175||175||175||175|
- Frame + Columbus Zona tubing, double-butted main triangle
- Fork + 4130 ChroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout. Straight Steertube
- Rear spacing + 130mm
- Brake Compatibility + Road Caliper, mid reach 47-57
- Seatpost diameter + 27.2
- Headset + 1-1/8" threadless, EC34 upper & lower, Crown race 30.0
- Front Derailleur clamp diameter + 28.6
- Bottom Bracket Shell + English
- Tire clearance + 700x32
- Derailleur Hanger + Wheels Manufacturing No. 49
- Extras + Fender Mounts, ED coated