Our flagship road racer was designed to carry you as quickly and efficiently as possible over any road surface. From pot-hole-filled city streets, to smooth country roads, and gravel centuries, this bike does it all with the style and smoothness that can only come from high-end steel.
Geometry-wise, it’s a classic racer, but we’ve made tweaks to the equation that remove the limitations associated with your average road bike. It has clearance for 32c tires (28’s w/fenders) for mixed-terrain riding, hidden fender mounts for foul-weather days and an ED coating for rust prevention and longevity. The perennial favorite Columbus Zona tubeset is light weight and provides a stiff, yet remarkably comfortable ride.
Included with the frame, is the excellent Whisky No. 7 Road Plus carbon fork, which is a remarkable 1.45lbs lighter than our previous steel version.
The Mr. Pink sports all of our classic steel touches: a custom head badge, All-City signature dropouts, signature brazed-on seat collar, internal top tube cable routing for the rear brake, a pump peg and reinforcement stars on the bottle bosses. These are the signifiers of quality that inform, at a glance, that this is a high-end, hand-crafted machine.
This is the frame that won the 2013 Gravel World Championships and has been campaigned in all manner of crits, road races, fondos and gravel events. Standout in a world of alloy and carbon, ride one for yourself and feel just how amazing a steel roadbike can be.
FIND A RETAILER
COMPLETE MSRP $2399 | FRAMESET MSRP $1150
Suggested retailers for ""change
Mr. Pink 10th Anniversary - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Bike Shop to Home Delivery
Because we want to make it easier to support your local All-City retailer during this unusual time, participating dealers can now ship All-City bikes and frames directly to your door. Find your local All-City dealer using our Dealer Locator. After that, all you've gotta do is head over to their website or call 'em up on the phone to place your order, and your bike or frame will be delivered to you.
SPECS & GEO
- Headset + Cane Creek 40 Series
- Stem + 6061 Alloy, Black, 31.8mm, 6 degree
- Handlebar + Whisky No.7 6deg Flair
- Grips + Black Cork
- Shifter/Brake Lever + Shimano 105 R7000
- Front Derailleur + Shimano 105 R7000
- Rear Derailleur + Shimano 105 R7000
- Brakeset + Shimano R451
- Crankset + Shimano 105 R7000
- Bottom Bracket + Shimano BBR60
- Seatpost + Whisky No.7, 0mm & 18mm Offset
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Cassette + Shimano 105 R7000 11-32
- Chain + Shimano HG701
- Wheelset + Shimano RS300-CL
- Tires + Clement Strada LGG, 700c x 28mm
|Head Tube Angle||71||71.5||72.5||73||73||73|
|Seat Tube Angle)||74.5||74.2||74||73.7||73.5||73.2|
|Top Tube Length)||520||530||545||560||580||605|
|Seat Tube Length||460||490||520||550||580||610|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Total Fork Length||375||375||375||375||375||375|
|Head Tube Length||110||125||145||165||190||215|
|Crank Arm Length||165mm||170mm||172.5mm||172.5mm||175mm||175mm|
- Frame + Columbus Zona tubing, double-butted main triangle
- Fork + Whisky No.7 Road Plus Carbon Fork, Carbon straight steerer tube.
- Rear Spacing + 130mm
- Brake Compatibility + Road Caliper, Mid-Reach 47-57mm
- Seatpost Diameter + 27.2mm
- Steerer Tube / Headset + 1-1/8" threadless, EC34 upper & lower, Crown race 30.0
- Bottom Bracket + 68mm English
- Tire Clearance + 700 x 32mm
- Extras + Fender mounts, E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Download(s) »