Taking our love of riding drop bar bikes off-road to its logical conclusion, we present you with the Gorilla Monsoon. A sweet beast whose only limits are your imagination and will power.
We’ve taken the capabilities of our famed cross bikes and built a Monster. Our most densely featured bike ever, fully hitting everything on our checklist for a steed that can take us far into the unknown in comfort, style and elegance.
Want to do mixed pavement and single track rides? Put in long days off-road? Do some fire road touring? Camping? Ride across the continent? No problem.
Peep the features: Front and rear thru-axles, front and rear rack and fender mounts, compatibility with Surly-8 and 24-Pack racks, stealth dropper post routing, 27.5 x 2.4” tire clearance (650b x 48 with fenders), signature All-City dropouts, E.D. coating for rust prevention, and three water bottle mounts.
The Gorilla is made from our excellent 612 Select tubing and features a lovely bi-plane crown steel fork. We believe that nothing soaks up bumps or is as durable as a high quality steel fork, for on and off-road touring duties, it is the jam.
Some of you will want to throw 650b x 47c’s in it, that’s cool. The resulting slightly lower BB gives the bike excellent manners when riding with a load and is fully endorsed by us. If you want to run a 700c tire the max is a 42mm tire which will raise your BB by 8mm. 700c x 38 keeps the BB about the same.
FIND A RETAILER
COMPLETE MSRP $1999 | FRAMESET MSRP $850
Suggested retailers for ""change
Gorilla Monsoon - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Bike Shop to Home Delivery
Because we want to make it easier to support your local All-City retailer during this unusual time, participating dealers can now ship All-City bikes and frames directly to your door. Find your local All-City dealer using our Dealer Locator. After that, all you've gotta do is head over to their website or call 'em up on the phone to place your order, and your bike or frame will be delivered to you.
SPECS & GEO
- Headset + Cane Creek 40 Series
- Stem + Promax 3D Forged Stem
- Handlebar + Salsa Cowchipper
- Bar Tape + All-City Silicone Bar Tape w/Locking End Plugs
- Shifter/Brake Lever + SRAM Apex1 Mechanical (1x11)
- Front Derailleur + N/A
- Rear Derailleur + SRAM Apex1, Long Cage
- Brakeset + Hayes CX Expert, 160mm Front & Rear
- Crankset + FSA Comet 1x, Direct Moun 36t Ring
- Bottom Bracket + MegaExo
- Seatpost + Promax 30.9mm
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Cassette + Sunrace 11spd, 11-42t
- Chain + SRAM PC1110
- Hubs + Novatec Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rims + WTB STP i25 TCS, 27.5", 32h
- Tires + WTB Ridler TCS 27.5" x 2.4"
|Head Tube Angle||71||71||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Seat Tube Angle)||74||73.5||73||73||72.5||72.5|
|Top Tube Length)||520||535||555||565||585||605|
|Seat Tube Length||470||500||535||565||595||625|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Total Fork Length||395||395||395||395||395||395|
|Head Tube Length||110||125||145||165||190||215|
|Crank Arm Length||170mm||170mm||170mm||175mm||175mm||175mm|
- Frame + 612 Select CroMoly steel. Double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Externally tapered, ovalized, and dimpled chain stays, tapered seat stays, replaceable derailleur hanger.
- Fork + 4130 CroMoly tapered fork blades, Mountain lugged crown and 15mm thru-axle dropouts, straight steertube, IS Disc Brake Tabs.
- Rear Spacing + 142 x 12
- Brake Compatibility + Disc Only, 160mm Front & Rear Minimum Rotor Size
- Seatpost Diameter + 30.9mm, Seat Collar 33.1
- Steerer Tube / Headset + 1-1/8" threadless, EC34 upper & lower, Crown race 30.0
- Bottom Bracket + 73mm English
- Tire Clearance + 27.5 x 2.4"
- Extras + Rack & fender mounts, E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Download(s) »