The Gravel / All-Road / Endurance thoroughbred!
The CS is simply our finest work to date, embodying all of our bicycle ideals in its execution. As is our passion, we’ve combined the classic artistry of a lovingly detailed, handbuilt steel frame with current technology. Creating a bike that is both timeless as well as thoroughly contemporary.
We designed it to be the ultimate for covering ground quickly over any road surface you may encounter. Whether you’re traveling and can only bring one bike, crushing gravel classics such as the Dirty Kanza, or just want to know that whatever the heck you end up getting into for the day your bike can handle, The Cosmic Stallion is The One!
While it excels on smooth roads, when things start getting bumpy, the Stallion really shines. There is simply no other bike we’ve ridden that does a better job of soaking up road chatter, yet is so fast and efficient. It’s also incredibly versatile in its feature set. You’ll find three bottle mounts, as well as mounts for a rear rack and fenders. It also sports a full carbon Whisky No. 9 fork, our own A.C.E. tubeset, a tapered head tube, lovely shaped stays, thru-axles, Shimano Di2 compatibility and fits 700c x 42 tires or 650b x 47.
The A.C.E. tubeset found on the Cosmic Stallion was custom designed for all-road riding and racing. The tubing is seamless, heat treated, Air-hardened, and Custom Extruded to our exact specifications and needs. The use of full frame A.C.E. Tubing allows our engineer total control over the butting profiles and wall thickness’ and has allowed us to build our lightest disc frame yet, a full 5oz lighter than our 853 Macho King, as well as achieving the ride characteristics we were after.
FIND A RETAILER
COMPLETE MSRP $2,599 | FRAMESET MSRP $1,250
Suggested retailers for ""change
Cosmic Stallion - Buy Online
We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
Bike Shop to Home Delivery
Because we want to make it easier to support your local All-City retailer during this unusual time, participating dealers can now ship All-City bikes and frames directly to your door. Find your local All-City dealer using our Dealer Locator. After that, all you've gotta do is head over to their website or call 'em up on the phone to place your order, and your bike or frame will be delivered to you.
SPECS & GEO
- Headset + Cane Creek 40 IS42/28.6 IS52/40 Short Cover Headset
- Stem + Zipp Service Course 6˚
- Handlebar + Salsa Cowbell, 31.8mm
- Bar Tape + All-City Super Cush w/ lock on plugs, Black
- Shifter/Brake Lever + SRAM Rival 22 Hydraulic, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur + SRAM Rival 22, Braze on w/Band Mount Clamp (28.6mm)
- Rear Derailleur + SRAM Rival 22, long cage
- Brakeset + SRAM Rival Hydraulic, Post Mount, rotors: 160mm front , 140mm rear
- Crankset + SRAM S-390, 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket + SRAM GXP
- Seatpost + Zipp Service Course, 27.2mm
- Saddle + All-City Gonzo
- Cassette + SRAM PG1130, 11-32t
- Chain + SRAM PC1110
- Wheels + Novatec 6-bolt hubs, WTB STP i19 32h, tubeless ready, 32h
- Tires + Clement X'PLOR MSO, 700c x 40mm, 60TPI
|Head Tube Angle||70||71||71.25||72.2||72.2||72.2|
|Seat Tube Angle)||74.5||74.2||73.75||73.5||73||72.5|
|Top Tube Length)||515||530||545||560||580||610|
|Seat Tube Length||442.6||472.6||502.7||532.7||562.8||592.8|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||73||73||73||73||73||73|
|Total Fork Length||396||396||396||396||396||396|
|Head Tube Length||100||120||135||160||185||210|
|Crank Arm Length||165mm||170mm||172.5mm||172.5mm||175mm||175mm|
- Frame + All-City A.C.E. Air-Hardened, Custom Extruded, Heat Treated steel frame, Custom tapered headtube with integrated headset, Custom All-City forged thru-axle dropouts
- Fork + Whisky No.9 15mm thru-axle, carbon blades, tapered carbon steerer tube, Post Mount Disc Brake mount
- Rear Spacing, Rear Axle + 142mm x 12mm, THRU-AXLE, Ø12 x 165.5L, TP=1.5, TL=12
- Brake Compatibility + Disc Only, 140mm Rear & 140mm Front Minimum Rotor Size
- Seatpost Diameter + 27.2mm
- Steerer Tube / Headset + IS headset, S.H.I.S. Upper: IS42, S.H.I.S. Lower: IS52, Crown Race 40
- Chain Ring Max Size + 1x: 52t max 2x: 39/53t max 3x: 30/39/52t max
- Bottom Bracket + 68mm English
Tire Clearance +
700 x 41 w/o Fenders
700 x 40 w/ Fenders
650b X 47
- Extras + Rear rack, front & rear fender mounts, three water bottle mounts, E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Download(s) »